Inspirational stuff. He’s trying to find the man that saved his life.
Hits home that reblogging those ‘please don’t do it’ posts can definitely make a difference.
Linky to full story: [X]
RespectHe found him:http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/30/finding-mike-jonny-benjamin-reunited-with-the-stranger-who-saved-him-from-suicide-bid-4282482/
Weird Al’s polka medleys are always the bomb, man.
- "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus
- "Pumped Up Kicks" by Foster the People
- "Best Song Ever" by One Direction
- "Gangnam Style" by Psy
- "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen
- "Scream & Shout" by will.i.am feat. Britney Spears
- "Somebody That I Used To Know" by Gotye feat. Kimbra
- "Timber" by Pitbull feat. Kesha
- "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO
- "Thrift Shop" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Wanz
- "Get Lucky" by Daft Punk feat. Pharrell
And yet he isn’t related to Frankie Yankovic
(Source: vladmasters)Played 217468 times.
I will be writing a sociological research paper about the effects of the lyrics in Robin Thicke’s Blurred Lines.
Please reblog this if you are a female who finds the lyrics of this song offensive or upsetting.
I was told (by a priest) that I didn’t have a choice to be gay or straight; I was gay and I had a choice to be authentic about who I am or hide it, and that God was really proud of the choice I had made.
That’s literally how it should be for everyone, because that’s how God actually feels, I think.
And this, friends, is the proper Christian response to coming out. I am so glad that you had this support.
i was babysitting a little boy and girl once and the boy asked me if i had a boyfriend and i said “no!! but i have a girlfriend!” and he said “like a friend thats a girl?” and i said “no like a boyfriend but they’re a girl instead of a boy! we still do couple things but we’re just both girls” and he said, without missing a beat, “oh ok! are you gonna marry her?”
like it’s literally that easy for kids to understand
Children > Adults